Bonafides has the nicest wash basin seats EVER. They're kinda like leather beds, not lumpy like the other salons and the basin edge doesn't hurt your neck. Sigh... I'm SO going back next time! Plus, their conditioner smells sooo nice! (On a side note, it requires extreme patience when going for such services because mine took all of 3 hours! You'll have to be completely disciplined - and not to mention on crack - to not want to at least nod off while that heater is going round and round your head in some sort of hypnotic trance.)
You're probably wondering why I'm rambling on about a salon - I just got my hair highlighted, whee! It's kinda obvious though so I guess it's a good thing this is the last week of school. The teachers will just have to close both eyes for a few days, then comes Arts Fest! I think last year's was better anticipated though, probably cos of Now Drop. I miss last year, it's amazing how times just flies by! Okay, now I'm just soindng like an old hag reminiscing but I think the some of us can agree that we feel OLD right? (Cue to start humming 25 minutes.) Sigh... Last year's term 2 was the best ever. <3
12:27 AM